If you're reading this before 2 p.m., you're in luck!
From the moment a lawyer engages in conversation with a client, a whole swath of documents need to be generated before that person eventually becomes a client.
Join us today at 2p.m. Eastern to learn how to do the following:
- Compliance Document after Client Intake
- Group Management
- Handling Conflict checks & Non-Engagements
- Law Society Requirements after you intake a client
- Client ID Verification
- Retainer Letter & Authorization Letter
- Source of Contacts
- Other important documents like Credit Card authorization etc.
- Importing and exporting Contacts
- Contact Analytics & FeeBook
- Envelopes and Other Contact Letters